The Salvation Army was first established in Orlando in 1920. It was first located in downtown Orlando at Central and Magnolia. From this location, the Salvation Army continued to operate and meet the varied needs of the community through 1968 when it relocated it’s facilities to its current location on West Colonial Drive. The Salvation Army of Orange County continues to serve the citizens of greater Orlando with its varied programs and strives to make a difference in the 21st century.
Call or Email Us
We invite you to see for yourself what The Salvation Army is doing in Orlando. To arrange a tour of one of our programs, please contact:
Major Ted Morris, Area Commander
Kyle McNeil, Director of Development
Write us a letter
416 West Colonial Drive
PO BOX 540657
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian church. Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.